Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
This is a NON-COMMERCIAL SITE
Upon registration, you acknowledge the following as being unacceptable and punishable in a manner deemed reasonable by the staff of the forum:
Must be 13 years or older to register.
For any community, trust is an invaluable asset. Lying destroys trust, slows progress, encourages chaos and promotes a sense of insecurity. Anyone caught lying may or may not be given a second chance.
We expect all to be honest in all aspects while on the forum. Those who cheat degrade themselves and the forum as a whole, and thus they will not be tolerated.
Those caught stealing will be asked to return any stolen items immediately. Depending on the severity of the situation, other actions might be taken by the staff of the forum.
Also in the category of stealing is plagiarism. This is the unlawful copying of the work of others and declaring the work as your own. This is a serious offense not only on this forum, but everywhere. Anything posted on the forum and found to be plagiarized material will be removed immediately, and the poster will be dealt with accordingly.
4. Hacking, Duping, Phishing
Hacking is considered to be a serious offense and will not be tolerated. You are entitled to one account on the forum, and one account only. If you are found to have used the account of another person, even with permission, the staff of the forum will take immediate action. If you are found to have given your password to any person(s), you will be asked to immediately change it and be warned never to distribute your password again.
5. Posting of Inappropriate Material
This includes both inappropriate images and inappropriate text. This forum is intended to be suitable for most all age groups, and thus this type of material would not be suitable or tolerable for the members of the forum. Any inappropriate material posted on the forum will be removed immediately. If a member knowingly posts this type material, he/she will be banned from the forum. If you are unsure whether the posting of certain material is permissible, ask an administrator first.
Additionally, anyone found to be transferring inappropriate material via PM or email will be banned immediately.
6. Demeaning Remarks
Everyone on the forum will gain for themselves a reputation. No one has the right to intentionally destroy anyone's reputation by making remarks that would cause others to lose their respect for this person. If you have a genuine concern about any member, you may PM an administrator so that he can take proper actions against this member, if necessary.
7. Insinuating or Insulting Remarks
As with Demeaning Remarks, speak with an administrator if you have a genuine concern. If you insult another member, either on the forum or by PM or email, you will be asked to discontinue making those remarks. Upon repeated offenses, further action will be taken.
8. Excessive SPAM
SPAM stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. In the category of SPAM are the following:
- These are two consecutive posts made by one person in a topic. This is pointless because whatever you had to say in your second post could have simply been stated in your first post. If you find out later that there was information that you wanted to include in your post, either wait until another person posts, or edit your last one.
(b) One-Word Posts
- These are as they sound: posts containing only one word. These types of posts are subject to immediate deletion. The reasoning is that if you have only one word to say, then your post is a very inefficient transmission of information. These posts are very annoying to everyone. Additionally, avoid two- and three-word posts; these can be just as annoying as one-word posts.
(c) Senseless Posts
- These are posts that make no sense, either because of the material itself, or because of low-quality grammar. In these cases, the point of making a post is lost: posts are meant to transmit information, and if no one can make heads or tails of your post, then it serves no purpose.
(d) Excessively Redundant Posts
- If you've posted information, then there is no reason to continue posting the same information about the subject. You may post to answer questions, to clarify certain portions, or to further elaborate, but if nothing new is presented, and you simply restate exactly what you've already said, in a similar fashion, then your post is unnecessary.
(e) Otherwise Useless Posts
- This includes messages such as, "I'm online," "I'm feeling good today," "I'm tired," "See ya' tomorrow," "I agree," "I see," "That's cool," etc.
Posts deemed as SPAM will be removed by the staff of the forum without warning. Generally, members are not penalized for only a few SPAM posts; though, they are if they don't avoid making them after several warnings.
9. Distribution of Personal Information
Never under any circumstances give out any of your personal information, such as the following: last or family name (we also discourage the posting of first names), home address, work address, home phone number, cell phone number, or email address (if under the age of 13).